Zoo For People has a single location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where our hardware is made, packed, and shipped by a small team of clothing & accessory designers.
While we attempt to ship all orders as soon as possible, we do ask that you allow us 3 business days to fulfill orders before they are shipped out. Please note that business days do not include weekends or public holidays.
DOMESTIC | MALAYSIA
Estimated Delivery Time
Peninsular / Semenanjung / West Malaysia (i.e. all states except Sarawak & Sabah)
3 - 5 business days
RM 7.50 >
5 - 7 business days
RM 14.50 >
5 - 7 business days
RM 14.50 >
We offer Express Shipping for international orders, which takes between 2 - 10 business days to arrive, depending on your region. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes and hotels, so please keep this in mind when ordering. Shipping rates correspond with your order weight and will be calculated at checkout.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All our shipments can be tracked. Enter the tracking number from the Shipping Confirmation email you received into the following Track & Trace link to find out the status of your shipment: https://www.17track.net/en
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS – TAXES & DUTIES
International shipments may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, fees and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. We ship your package ‘Delivered Duties Unpaid’ (DDU), and we do not collect the duties, taxes and/or VAT. All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Zoo For People is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are imposed during the shipment of your order.
If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs. Therefore all additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient, even if the recipient refuses the shipment upon delivery. Please note that if you refuse a shipment from Zoo For People, you will not be refunded. Some countries may require additional fees paid ‘Collect On Delivery’ (COD). These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Zoo For People.
Customs fees, including duties and taxes, vary from country to country. We have no control over these government imposed charges and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. Please contact your local customs office for further information, including specific amounts and percentages.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Your country’s customs agents have the right to release, delay, or in rare cases, deny release of your package(s).
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday and require 3 business days within receipt of payment to process and send out for shipping. Zoo For People is closed on weekends and all major/public holidays.
- Refunds will be issued for out of stock items.
- In the event that your order cannot be shipped out within 3 business days of receiving payment, we shall contact you to inform you of this. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- Zoo For People reserves the right to cancel any order that appears suspicious or fraudulent. All fraudulent transactions will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Zoo For People is not responsible for any orders that are delayed by the shipping carrier, or any orders that are lost or stolen by the shipping carrier.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes and hotels.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect shipping addresses provided to us. Once an order has been made we cannot change the address in any way.