We take quality seriously by specially selecting premium materials for all our hardware. A lot of our hardware is handmade with the highest level of craftsmanship.
All of our plated pieces have either a solid brass or stainless steel base, as we find these to be the best metals to use to ensure day-to-day wear will not affect its look over time.
At Zoo For People we only use 100% real calfskin leather for our Leather Bracelets.
Our stones are the highest grade natural stones sourced from the best suppliers around the world. Each natural stone bead exposes natural variation, making each Zoo For People Bead Bracelet unique.
We use maritime-grade nylon rope for our Rope Bracelets, which is highly durable and can be worn in any environment.
To keep your Zoo For People hardware looking as fresh as possible, please follow these simple suggestions:
- Don’t put it through the washing machine or jump in a pool with it. Avoid getting it wet, basically. If you do expose it to water, dry it thoroughly; moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken clasps and chains. As for the Knitted Ties, we recommend you dry-clean them, if necessary.
- Avoid getting into the shower with your hardware on. Soap can be corrosive.
- Avoid grinding your hardware on hard surfaces. You may scratch the finish.
- Do not let your hardware come in contact with any harsh chemicals – cologne, perfume, creams and lotions included.
- Remove your hardware when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Do not use your Anchors and Hooks as bottle openers or rock climbing gear. Get proper equipment for those purposes.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE KNOTS ON MY LEATHER & ROPE BRACELETS BECOME LOOSE?
Regular wear may cause the knots on some of our leather and nylon rope bracelets to become loose. Please tighten the knots by pulling on the end of the leather or rope that sticks out of the knot.
WHY IS THE METAL PLATING FADING?
Plating naturally fades over time from exposure to oils in the skin and the environment.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY ROPE BRACELET?
To keep your rope clean, simply hand-wash with a mild detergent and warm water.
Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns (or just to say hey) at email@example.com.